I was specific when i detailed the items for donation. The representative did not seem to care so i repeated the list because I knew they would need a large truck.

I have about $20,000 (retail) worth of items to donate. I had hoped to contribute to the community. What a shock when the driver told me that he has NO ROOM in his truck and can't take anything.

I called and spoke to a supervisor to address this. I advised her that they would lose business under the current business model and she showed no concern.

I am disappointed in this organization and will NEVER donate funds or items to them again.

Had an Experience with Salvation Army?

Comments

Troy, Michigan, United States #794815

The drivers are lazy ***. Will point out any minor imperfection of item to keep from having to carry it to the truck.

$20,000? Sure you did buddy.... What a jack.off...

to Anonymous #773805

Yes, shocking that people have money and would donate items.

Your lack of class speaks for itself. God bless.

Mike,

I as I stated, I called back and spoke to a supervisor.It was not a case of no room.

I was told they had no room because my items were not on the ticket. This is a customer service issue, not a driver dispute.

And it was not for a tax write off Sir, please do not pretend to know my business.

I sent the items to a church in Mexico, and received no tax credit.

Have a nice day Sir.

MikeBrady
to angryinpoway #773789

So, one mistake and you decide to publicly smear a charitable organization. Nice.

MikeBrady
Chantilly, Virginia, United States #773778

BFD.The truck had no room.

Did you make any attempt to rectify?I guess you don't get to claim this on your taxes then.