A few months ago I wanted to donate bedroom furniture. I put it out on the day that it was scheduled to be picked up.

That morning someone called to say that there were problems with the truck. It rained, ruined the furniture and of course when they finally arrived to pick up the furniture they didn't take it because they said the pieces weren't usable. Needless to say I was pissed!!!

Last week, I called a made another reservation for a clothing pick-up, and this morning I was told that the pick-up is cancelled. I'm pissed again!

What kind of business are you people running?

Needless to say I will never call The Salvation Army for anything else. Completely ridiculous!

Review about: Salvation Army Pick Up Service.

I didn't like: Lack of courtesty, Trifling workers.

Comments

I always call a few days ahead of time before sitting anything outside for them. They run on a very tight shift with very few employees to turn pick ups around as this is a non profit business. Another suggestion I tell people is to drop it down to the location your self, especially if you have expensive pieces.