Ware, Massachusetts

Hello!I am a seasonal employee for SA and I have to tell you, it's awful.

I've worked for three weeks and only recieved one paycheck for one week. The kettle structure is broken so the sign won't stay still, and in turn, hitting me in the head. One of the employees is badmouthing all the other employees and stealing from the kettle.

I need to speak with someone about this, but my supervisor isn't answering my texts or calls.Please help.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of salvation army work experience. Salvation Army needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned salvation army work experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Salvation Army. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Good Will Industries Thrift Store or Thrift Town.

Had an Experience with Salvation Army?

Comments

Salvation Army - Review from Atlanta, Georgia Salvation Army "Unethical work ability. This lady is unprofessional, and rude, she showed up late returning from lunch , then as soon as she gets back into the building she puts a..." Read more Fema - Customer Care Review FEMA "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..." Read more Salvation Army - Civil Rights violations, Fraud, Theft Salvation Army "Salvation Army = SLAVE NATION ARMY! I’m going to try to open your eyes – the public’s eyes - and minds - to the biggest charity scam operation based in southeastern..." Read more Social Security Administration - Rude, incompetent represenative, Laurel, Mississippi Social Security Office Social Security Administration "I am a disabled individual, but I also work part time, about 26 hours per week. I submit my pay checks every month (as required), so that my monthly benefits..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more