Had a pick up scheduled for 5/28/2016 special instructions were to ring buzzer/knock on door. They did not do that.

Missed a call checked the message. It said at your location no answer. Called the number back several times told the gentleman my situation. He then transferred my call no answer.

Last time getting transferred finally spoke to someone he said it was cancelled I told him the pick up person did not ring buzzer or knock on the door. He asked menif I wanted to r/s I said no. Got a call later saying a truck was on the way told him to tell them to ring the buzzer. The driver finally gets here ask do we have an elevator I said no.

He takes a picture of my donation said it good. He made a phone call pertaining to the steps and no elevator. Could not make out what the the other was saying he had the nerve to ask me if I could get it outside. I kindly thaked him and opened my door.

I am confused you pick up donations everyone does not have elevators.

Are your drivers not accustomed to moving furniture ? Very disappointed.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of salvation army pick up service. Salvation Army needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned salvation army pick up service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Salvation Army. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Good Will Industries Thrift Store or Thrift Town.

Comments