1.7
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I'm a veteran who became disabled may 15,2015.After years of giving to charitys such as salvation army,i found my self needing a helping hand because of my illness no longer able to work got approved for SSID waiting the 5 months period to start receiving my check,i was turned away from salvation army when I need help paying my electric bill.No funds available what I was told,why? Years of giving and not enough funds to help on one electric bill? Discussed what I was,me my wife and daughter lived on 786 dollars a month for 5 months and thu bankruptcy,more credit cards we was able to survive.Never again will I give one red cent to salvation army,i was down and needed help but help wasn't there.Im 58 years old with a 33 year old son,former united States Marine and a 22 year old daughter living at home still trying to get a education and with out there help I wouldn't have been able to make ends meet until i started receiving my SSID Jan 16.I live in Paris Texas and hope y'all help the children,for me I've got nothing for the salvation army.e ezrider246@gmail.com comments welcome

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of salvation army customer care. Salvation Army needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned salvation army customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Salvation Army. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Good Will Industries Thrift Store or Thrift Town.

Comments