2.8

I went to the Salvation Army right off Highway 49 today looking for a place to rest for the night.It was approximately 4:45 in the afternoon.

I was approached by a lady as soon as I got there raising her voice to me telling me I had no business being on the property until 5 p.m. I asked why? She said that was the rose and I needed to leave no one was allowed on the property until 5. I told her she need not raise your voice to me.

She said she was wasnt and I said she was. In the first place she had no idea why I was there and asked me if i had filled out an intake? All I want to say it is she could have been much more polite about it and asked if she could help me when I pulled up instead of just assuming what I was there for. I did call her a few Choice words and I left.

I will never support the Salvation Army again.Just because of this woman.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Salvation Army. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Salvation Army to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Good Will Industries Thrift Store or Thrift Town. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Salvation Army and salvation army customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments