Let me show you the proof of high prices!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of athletic works vest. Salvation Army needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned athletic works vest in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Salvation Army. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Good Will Industries Thrift Store or Thrift Town.

Had an Experience with Salvation Army?

Comments

You know sometimes people make mistakes.I'm glad you are perfect and have never once had a mishap or a typo and that you live so perfectly that the rest of the world looks up to you for how to live their miserable lives.

Some of the folks working at Salvation Army are volunteers, some are first time workers (i.e.

no experience), some are trying to turn their lives around.

But perfect people like you bash and try to keep them down.You are some piece of work.

BUSTED! Mesa County Public Trustee, Mike Moran, Makes $120,000 Blunder Mesa County "Grand Junction, Colorado - Mesa County Public Trustee, Michael D. Moran, has egregiously violated the trust of the citizens of Mesa County, Colorado as well as United States taxpayers by..." Read more Furniture Donation to the Salvation Army Salvation Army "I scheduled a pickup of three items of furniture, 2 sofas and one chair. The guys from the Salvation Army seemed to delight in the fact they refused to take..." Read more Us Department Of Veterans Affairs - Review in Government and Politics category Us Department Of Veterans Affairs "My husband, a Vietnam Veteran, passed away on November 13th, 2016. He was 100 percent service connected for disability. He was diagnosed with AL Amyloidosis caused by agent Orange exposure...." Read more Healthcare Gov - Health Insurance Review Healthcare Gov "I went thru the enrollment process, wanting to be insured for 2016. Unfortunately, because of my financial situation, I was unable to make my first or any other premium payment..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more