Hello!I am a seasonal employee for SA and I have to tell you, it's awful.
I've worked for three weeks and only recieved one paycheck for one week. The kettle structure is broken so the sign won't stay still, and in turn, hitting me in the head. One of the employees is badmouthing all the other employees and stealing from the kettle.
I need to speak with someone about this, but my supervisor isn't answering my texts or calls.Please help.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Salvation Army Work Experience
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I too also worked for 1015 Transit and regretted every minute of it. Let me tell you what I noticed and dealt with while working. A certain driver..."
- "I keep seeing all of these negative reviews about Scentsy so I feel I have to step in a defend this company. 1 year ago I had no idea what..."
- "I see why consultants are upset with the new Scentsy reinstatement policy and yes it doesn't cost the company much to keep you active as a consultant, but do you..."
- "They sent the wrong sneaker color..."
- "I have a weathered deck that is still structurally sound, exactly what this product is advertised for. Hired a professional painter to installed Behr Textured Deckover last fall. ..."
- "I rented the following ebook from the site. I am very dissapointed: Beatty and Samuelson, Essentials of Business Law, 5th edition ISBN: 978-1-285-42700-3 I paid $70 to strain my eyes for..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."