Review about Salvation Army Work Experience from Ware, Massachusetts
Hello!I am a seasonal employee for SA and I have to tell you, it's awful.
I've worked for three weeks and only recieved one paycheck for one week. The kettle structure is broken so the sign won't stay still, and in turn, hitting me in the head. One of the employees is badmouthing all the other employees and stealing from the kettle.
I need to speak with someone about this, but my supervisor isn't answering my texts or calls.Please help.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Salvation Army Work Experience
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I responded to a job posting for "DEI Marketing", only to discover that they are in fact a shell company of Bravo Home Entertainment. I guess too many people complained..."
- "Dear Readers, I bring this information to your attention regarding Vergil Perryman of Earth Power International. I can reliable inform you, Earth Power International has requested that your company..."
- "I worked for renter perks for 5 months during this time I realized the company was ripping off small businesses and firing employees and not paying them the money they..."
- "Received coupon for doing a protein meal plan type survey on their website. The coupon clearly states exp of 12/31/2015 and can be used in stores or online with..."
- "Lamplighter sold me a mobile home as a handyman special. After I purchased the mobile home,lamplighter kept the add on craigslist,as bait for other tenants. Then they would switch them to..."
- "I have a 2008 town and country Last Friday 12/12/2014 I went down to my garage to bring my kids to school, when I opened the garage my car had..."
- "Ordered a "Gildan Hoodie for the campaign ***Limited Edition***" on a bearded dragon which my son has 4 at home, and thought this would be an awesome bday gift! Ordered..."
- "At 1210 EDT on 12/10/2016 at the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen located at 12218 Leesburg Pike, Herndon, VA 20170; They refused to honor the advertised deal in their window '10 PCS..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."