Review about Salvation Army Work Experience from Ware, Massachusetts
Hello!I am a seasonal employee for SA and I have to tell you, it's awful.
I've worked for three weeks and only recieved one paycheck for one week. The kettle structure is broken so the sign won't stay still, and in turn, hitting me in the head. One of the employees is badmouthing all the other employees and stealing from the kettle.
I need to speak with someone about this, but my supervisor isn't answering my texts or calls.Please help.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Salvation Army Work Experience
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My name is Andrez. I work for Hazal Holdings, and I have never had any issue with my pay. The two parties that posted this post worked for the company..."
- "I scheduled a pickup of three items of furniture, 2 sofas and one chair. The guys from the Salvation Army seemed to delight in the fact they refused to take..."
- "Let me show you the proof of high prices!..."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "We used First Shield Trio for two months with no problems. Yesterday was the third month so we applied the application as usual and our 8.5 pound peekapoo puppy started..."
- "I have literally hundreds of photos of scammer women at the site with their boyfriends and husbands. They are paid to be there. Adate pays the agency that..."
- "I actually like the product itself but the packaging is horrific! 7 times now the top of the bottle has just fallen off, as if sheared by a knife,..."