I went to Salvation Army on Lynnhaven pkwy in Virginia Beach, VA today.I go with my family and we bulk shop at least 5 times a year.
Today I went to do my book bulk shopping and was given a different price than normal for the sizes and types of the books. When I asked for explanations of the price to size and the classification of a child's book, the manager David proceeded to yell at me about prices and how the books I selected weren't children's books. I told him it wasn't what I was used to but I understand and will put back some of the books. As I go to gather my books he retorts, with his arms stretched on both sides, ''You must have it wrong.
It's been this way all year. All my employees are here, just tell me which ones rang you up before with different prices and I'll be glad to ring you up for them!'' I was appalled! Every customer and employee was staring at me while he was making a fool of me standing there. And that was just part of his words and actions.
It of course got worse. By the time I purchased my books and spoke to him about how I felt I was treated poorly he became completely and utterly obnoxious snatching prices off the walls and quite literally shoving them into my face! Yelling that ''I just want a discount!''. How insulting!
I want a disxount on a $1.50 book?! It's already cheap, i don't need a further discount! I told him I didn't want to argue about prices, they didn't mean anything; that I was speaking to him about his rudeness. He leaned into my face and took the papers in his hand and pointed them less than an inch from my face and said, ''I'm not going to apologize.
I already did earlier. But u don't listen!'' And then he stormed off to leave the store from his shift. Everyone in the store stopped to stare at his entire display which was unnecessary and blatant since I had stood off to the side to speak with him!
Absolutely appalling!How can a Christain based company have managers treating people who donate AND spend their money at their stores like this!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello! I am a seasonal employee for SA and I have to tell you, it's awful. I've worked for three weeks and only recieved one paycheck for one week. The..."
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "In the process of having hard wood floors installed by lowes when we 1st spoke I told them I was sure was water damage I was it would be take..."
- "Kari McMurray was very nice and attentive when we began out of state house hunting process. Kari's ability to rope us in, and trust her was so out of..."
- "Every time I buy a saltwater fish or coral from Animal Jungle in Virginia Beach it is sick. This should be no suprise to me because most of the fish..."
- "Fedex Driver drinking on the job..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."