I went to Salvation Army on Lynnhaven pkwy in Virginia Beach, VA today.I go with my family and we bulk shop at least 5 times a year.
Today I went to do my book bulk shopping and was given a different price than normal for the sizes and types of the books. When I asked for explanations of the price to size and the classification of a child's book, the manager David proceeded to yell at me about prices and how the books I selected weren't children's books. I told him it wasn't what I was used to but I understand and will put back some of the books. As I go to gather my books he retorts, with his arms stretched on both sides, ''You must have it wrong.
It's been this way all year. All my employees are here, just tell me which ones rang you up before with different prices and I'll be glad to ring you up for them!'' I was appalled! Every customer and employee was staring at me while he was making a fool of me standing there. And that was just part of his words and actions.
It of course got worse. By the time I purchased my books and spoke to him about how I felt I was treated poorly he became completely and utterly obnoxious snatching prices off the walls and quite literally shoving them into my face! Yelling that ''I just want a discount!''. How insulting!
I want a disxount on a $1.50 book?! It's already cheap, i don't need a further discount! I told him I didn't want to argue about prices, they didn't mean anything; that I was speaking to him about his rudeness. He leaned into my face and took the papers in his hand and pointed them less than an inch from my face and said, ''I'm not going to apologize.
I already did earlier. But u don't listen!'' And then he stormed off to leave the store from his shift. Everyone in the store stopped to stare at his entire display which was unnecessary and blatant since I had stood off to the side to speak with him!
Absolutely appalling!How can a Christain based company have managers treating people who donate AND spend their money at their stores like this!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "Ordered a Mother's Day bundle that came with shampoo and conditioner. Gave it to my mom who didn't open the box until a couple months later. Turns out the conditioner..."
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "Arrived at the Wyndham Oceanfront in Virginia Beach on Monday, April 06 at 1730. Room was NOT ready at that late time. Went to eat and came back..."
- "I tried this Proactiv 3-step system and it ruined my skin. Proactiv was the only products I was using, and I followed all the directions carefully and even tested it..."
- "For the $105.99 which I was charged, there was a "bouquet" delivered to my mother on her 70th birthday which looked like it was grabbed from the $12 bucket at..."