I went to Salvation Army on Lynnhaven pkwy in Virginia Beach, VA today.I go with my family and we bulk shop at least 5 times a year.
Today I went to do my book bulk shopping and was given a different price than normal for the sizes and types of the books. When I asked for explanations of the price to size and the classification of a child's book, the manager David proceeded to yell at me about prices and how the books I selected weren't children's books. I told him it wasn't what I was used to but I understand and will put back some of the books. As I go to gather my books he retorts, with his arms stretched on both sides, ''You must have it wrong.
It's been this way all year. All my employees are here, just tell me which ones rang you up before with different prices and I'll be glad to ring you up for them!'' I was appalled! Every customer and employee was staring at me while he was making a fool of me standing there. And that was just part of his words and actions.
It of course got worse. By the time I purchased my books and spoke to him about how I felt I was treated poorly he became completely and utterly obnoxious snatching prices off the walls and quite literally shoving them into my face! Yelling that ''I just want a discount!''. How insulting!
I want a disxount on a $1.50 book?! It's already cheap, i don't need a further discount! I told him I didn't want to argue about prices, they didn't mean anything; that I was speaking to him about his rudeness. He leaned into my face and took the papers in his hand and pointed them less than an inch from my face and said, ''I'm not going to apologize.
I already did earlier. But u don't listen!'' And then he stormed off to leave the store from his shift. Everyone in the store stopped to stare at his entire display which was unnecessary and blatant since I had stood off to the side to speak with him!
Absolutely appalling!How can a Christain based company have managers treating people who donate AND spend their money at their stores like this!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "On 10/3/14, I purchased a Sig Sauer P250 Sub-compact .40cal, item #93496. The order, as described, was for the gun with two 12 round magazines. I received an email confirming..."
- "Someone knock in my door and said they are giving away free salad.. It looks strange but the couple of lady looks very nice, and i said why not.. they..."
- "The items are not as attractive as the pictures they use to advertise the clothes. Basically the picture you see was taken from a magazine and then someone..."
- "Every time I buy your chicken wings, there are so many feathers on them it's awful. Where's the quality control? I guess I'll have to switch to another brand. This..."
- "October 12, 2014 Sunday7:00 pm I purchased a barbecue sandwhich and drove home. As I got ready to take a ***, I flipped the sandwhich over and noticed that the..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."