I scheduled a pickup of three items of furniture, 2 sofas and one chair.The guys from the Salvation Army seemed to delight in the fact they refused to take my items because of "stains" or the arms of the chair being "worn"?
You decide. I was shocked that with so many families struggling, none of these items were deemed worthy to sell in their thrift stores.
I think they have lost the charitable, compassionate mindset and obviously do not train their people well.I will never support them again with charitable giving as there are other organizations exhibiting much more gratitude and willingness let those in need decide what is right for their family.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Investigativeguy John Mattes uncovered a great federal program last year designed to help the unemployed.The program provided free gas cards for the unemployed so they could look for work. Does..."
- "You will find attached six documents all from "The Big Three" now known as "The Big Four". Why our state & federal governments allow this corporation to conduct "Illegal Business..."
- "In South America in the early 80's some horrible murders have been made and committed during a military power gain, already many victims have been made and more grotesque ones..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- " I was sold a Jeep Wrangler 2016 that was in an accident by Ralph Rodriguez and Jason Martino. They stole my money and lied to me. Sold me a car..."
- "I purchased the Wolfgang Puck Bistro Set. I had this set for about fifteen years. Today was making a fried egg for my 3 year old and as I lifted..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."