I scheduled a pickup of three items of furniture, 2 sofas and one chair.The guys from the Salvation Army seemed to delight in the fact they refused to take my items because of "stains" or the arms of the chair being "worn"?
You decide. I was shocked that with so many families struggling, none of these items were deemed worthy to sell in their thrift stores.
I think they have lost the charitable, compassionate mindset and obviously do not train their people well.I will never support them again with charitable giving as there are other organizations exhibiting much more gratitude and willingness let those in need decide what is right for their family.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Please read the attached document. This is pretty scary Discover Card isn't even mentioned in the complaint. Only GE Capital Retail Money Bank and Pay Pal Smart Connect. Why does..."
- "Let me show you the proof of high prices!..."
- "Office of the Board of Police Commissioners. Third floor of Police Headquarters, 300 Congress Street Bridgeport, Connecticut. Re: Second Step Barros Hearing. first I would like to say thank you for having..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "On May 4, 2012, I bid on and won a Canon Powershot SD4000IS (item # 290703644697 ) for $113 from eBay seller Spital911. I had been looking for one of..."
- "Dear Future Glam Seamless Customers, (Discount below too) I am the founder and CEO of Glam Seamless extensions and I am here to comment on the negative reviews below. Glam Seamless..."
- "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..."