I scheduled a pickup of three items of furniture, 2 sofas and one chair.The guys from the Salvation Army seemed to delight in the fact they refused to take my items because of "stains" or the arms of the chair being "worn"?

You decide. I was shocked that with so many families struggling, none of these items were deemed worthy to sell in their thrift stores.

I think they have lost the charitable, compassionate mindset and obviously do not train their people well.I will never support them again with charitable giving as there are other organizations exhibiting much more gratitude and willingness let those in need decide what is right for their family.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Salvation Army and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Salvation Army to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Good Will Industries Thrift Store or Thrift Town. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Salvation Army and salvation army donation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Salvation Army?

Comments

Wish I lived close I would been happy stains and all they are ungreatful...from a real poor person