A pick-up date and time frame was scheduled for 1-23. 11:00am to 2:00pm.

I stayed home during the time frame and driver didn't show. I called Salvation Army at 2:15 and was told the driver was on the way. I called back again at 3:45 was again told the driver was on the way. I called back again at 4:30 This time, I was advised of the driver's location which was 15 minutes from my house.

Again I was told the driver would be coming to my house. I called back at 5:30 and was advised the driver went home. I was infuriated after staying home all day and waiting for someone who not only didn't show up, but didn't even have the decency to call and alert me that he was not coming. I rescheduled the pick-up for today, 2-1-18.

Today I called the number given to find out the time frame and wanted assurance that someone would actually show up at my house between 11:00 and 2:00. I was advised the reason there was no pick-up on 1-23 was because the driver said nobody was home! I was so insulted I called the corporate office to file a complaint about the driver who lied. When I called the corporate number 1-562-436-7000 and tried to speak with an operator to file a complaint, there is nobody there- just a recording!

I have called back three times and asked someone to please return my call. So far- nothing.

I am about to throw in the towel with the Salvation Army and donate my furniture to another charity. This treatment is despicable.

Review about: Salvation Army Pick Up Service.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments