During the course of picking up some furniture they hit my flat screen tv.No damage is visible till you turn it on then lower right side impact area is visible.
No picture, it's trashed. They also spilled coffee in my entryway n didn't bother to wipe it up. Huge puddle!! Didn't get too upset about it till I realized they broke my tv.
All in all very irresponsible!!! Does anyone have suggestions on getting a remedy? I have read of others sustaining damages at pickups and were given no satisfaction.
I am a struggling single mom on one income, I have to save a long time for things like this.So upset!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Service Damage
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "a few bad eggs can not take away years of making brides dreams coe true with flowers........ You Made it all seem so easy! Thank you so much. My daughter loved..."
- "We live in a mobile home so finding someone to install or repair anything is a nightmare. We were pressured into the buy. We were told it would not only..."
- "I bought a new home. Knowing the 3 bedrooms would need carpet, I planned weeks in advance and found the perfect carpet: Mohawk Soft DeCor, English Pewter color. ..."
- "I will say I was bery nervous about buying a spa cover over the internet. However, Inlooked at serveral companies online and off, read many reviews and decided to take..."
- "Hey Everyone, I am Justin Culmo, you can find me on Facebook. This report was a false Facebook targeting by an anonymous user whose intention was to prove how people can..."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."
- "Purchased a huge 40 ounce Whitman's sampler today. It was around $40. We took it straight home and opened it up and over half of the pieces of chocolate were..."
- "Manager herself asked for proof of my dog being my service dog. She was told i do not carry the paperwork on me but k have her registration number and..."