During the course of picking up some furniture they hit my flat screen tv.No damage is visible till you turn it on then lower right side impact area is visible.
No picture, it's trashed. They also spilled coffee in my entryway n didn't bother to wipe it up. Huge puddle!! Didn't get too upset about it till I realized they broke my tv.
All in all very irresponsible!!! Does anyone have suggestions on getting a remedy? I have read of others sustaining damages at pickups and were given no satisfaction.
I am a struggling single mom on one income, I have to save a long time for things like this.So upset!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Service Damage
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "“The Sterling Group DKI: Poor Workmanship Triggers Mental Anguish for Senior Citizen in Poor Health… On October 22 of 2007, Steven Hartmann owner of The Sterling Group DKI submitted an estimate..."
- "I have read several letters on this forem as to Gutter Helmet problems and service. 6/29/15 Just like most products, if..."
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "I will say I was bery nervous about buying a spa cover over the internet. However, Inlooked at serveral companies online and off, read many reviews and decided to take..."
- "Hey Everyone, I am Justin Culmo, you can find me on Facebook. This report was a false Facebook targeting by an anonymous user whose intention was to prove how people can..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."